The Web Site is owned by the company Hnos Colsa Gandara and cookies are used for:
- To know your browsing habits in order to show you advertising related to your preferences.
- Identify you as a user and maintain your identification status.
- Collect statistics that allow us to analyze how users use our website, in order to improve it.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on your computer when you access certain web pages. They are widely used for the correct and efficient functioning of the Web Site as they provide information to the owners of the Web Site. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize and identify the user in order to improve your navigation and provide the services requested by you. If you do not wish to send cookies to our systems you can “deactivate” them and control them from your browser by deleting them from your browsing history -cache- at the end of your visit.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on their expiration date:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up a reservation, make the booking process, use security features during navigation, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
In the event that you subsequently wish to modifythe cookies that have been stored on your computer, you may do so at any time through the following link or by using the tools provided by each web browser.
Likewise, you may withdraw your consent through the following link, or by using the tools provided by each web browser.
Depending on the type of browser you use, the procedure for revocation and deletion of cookies may be, by way of example, one of the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
The company is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of cookies prevents or hinders the proper functioning of the Web Site, nor can it guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.